So as tomorrows is valentine's day I thought I would make a list of 15 things to do on your “forever alone”valentine's day. Comment what you’re doing for valentine's day :)
1. Sleep :)
2. Watch YouTube.
3. Realize that valentine's day has really just turned into a Hallmark holiday.
4. Listen to music.
5. Silently cry because all the good book characters are dead or don’t exist.
6. Work, this way on the 15th you have money to buy all the discount candy :)
7. Fake date an inanimate object, such as a stuffed animal or a rock a rock would work too.
8. Hug random people!!!!!
10. Bake, because there’s nothing better than sitting home alone on valentine's day eating homemade cupcakes.
11. Write a love note to your self using candy bars :)
12. Binge watch your favorite show.
13. Have some friends over.
14. Stalk your crush.15. Think about how you’re not really forever alone and if worst comes to worst you can marry a cat, but sadly the cat will not be able to pay the bills :(